719 Congress Ave
Stateside at the Paramount, built in 1935 as The State Theatre, stands next to the Paramount Theatre on Congress Avenue in downtown Austin, Texas. At approximately 300 seats, Stateside at the Paramount boasts an intimate and comfortable setting for both film and live performances. Most recently, the venue has hosted such diverse events as the annual SXSW Film Festival, Moontower Comedy and Oddity festival, and exhibitions by local nonprofit arts organizations that reflect the spirit of the Austin community.
In addition to its robust programming, Stateside at the Paramount is home to the State Theatre School of Acting in partnership with ACC, Scriptworks, and numerous youth theatre camps and classes.
- Fri 730 State - 09/04/2015 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Fri 930 State - 09/04/2015 - 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sat 7 State - 09/05/2015 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sat 830 State - 09/05/2015 - 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sat 11 State - 09/05/2015 - 11:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Sun 7 State - 09/06/2015 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sun 930 State - 09/06/2015 - 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Mon 8 State - 09/07/2015 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm